Role As a Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for; –
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets
- In the absence of any other management they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and legally
- Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service
- Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes, markdowns and promotions
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers
About You, You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes; –
- Confidence and personality!
- Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate a natural sales ability – Be passionate about retail and fashion
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women.
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company
If you would like to apply for the position, please take your CV to the store and fill in an application form which will be provided to you.