Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to more than almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Dispensing Optician for our prestigious store in Stirling.
You will be part of the store management team providing strong support to the Manager for the operational efficiency of the store.
A key part of your role will be developing the team to ensure excellent customer service and professionalism. This is an operational role with accountability for achieving sales, productivity and performance targets through effective planning and managing to deliver key business objectives.
Main aspects of the role –
• Ensure all customers are advised on the most suitable products for their needs
• To deliver the highest standard of service to every customer
• To accurately maintain all customer records in accordance with data protection laws
• To exhibit passion and knowledge in our LVC and IOL procedures
Naturally you will be registered with the GOC as a qualified Dispensing Optician and be highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude.
You will be hands-on with a customer-centric approach and a real passion for optical retailing together with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
You will find innovative ways of increasing your customer database, including networking and social events as there is a strong emphasis on commercial and community focus in this role.
What we need
• A passion for refractive surgery
• Excellent planning and organisational experience coupled with strong analytical skills to absorb and convey highly technical information
• Strategic awareness and thinking will be accompanied by an ability to think creatively to identify new solutions or perspectives
• Exceptional customer service focus together with finely tuned sales skills
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Free or discounted optical products and procedures
• Career progression with ongoing training
• A modern working environment with superb technological support
• Access to the most up to date technology
Please apply now by uploading your CV here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.