Optical Express at Thistles is looking to recruit a Optical Advisor on a full-time basis.
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to more than almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for an Optical Advisor to work in our Stirling location.
The role of an Optical Advisor with Optical Express offers you far more than just a job in retail, giving you more responsibility, training and the real chance of career progression. Part of that journey will involve building rapport quickly and having the ability to identify the needs of the customer, and in doing so, being able to discuss and sell the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses with Optical Express and working closely with the customer to achieve a successful sale, in addition you will be able to advise on laser vison correction (LVC) and intraocular lens replacement (IOL).
Every day will bring something new but your day to day role will involve:
• Using your customer service and influencing skills to advise potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs.
• Maximising conversion opportunities with patients to our premier treatments.
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on all products and associated key features and benefits.
• Completing ‘three way’ handovers.
• Accurately maintaining all manual and computerised customer records in accordance with Data Protection.
• Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging, but attainable, targets.
• Assisting in the running of the store/clinic, answering the telephone, stock ordering and stock checking and general reception duties.
What do we need?
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for providing world class customer service, strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to influence outcomes by working closely with others. You will be articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Free or discounted optical products/procedures
• Career progression
• Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for the role, please visit https://www.opticalexpresscareers.co.uk/