JOULES, THE PREMIUM BRITISH LIFESTYLE BRAND TO OPEN ON WEDNESDAY 15TH AUGUST AT 9.30AM
Thistles, Stirling has confirmed that Joules, the premium lifestyle brand will open a new store in the centre on Wednesday 15th August in the former Ann Summers unit.
Established by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules creates clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and children, as well as an expanding range of homewares, toiletries and eyewear collections.
The arrival of this high-profile brand marks another exciting milestone in the retail proposition of Thistles and follows the recent launch of the flagship Boots store.
To celebrate the opening on the 15th, Joules will be giving away a £200 gift card to the first person in the queue, £100 gift cards for the next ten and £50 gift cards for the following ten customers. What’s more, these lucky 30 people will also receive priority access when the doors open at 9.30am, allowing them to be first into the new store. In anticipation of the expected high interest, Thistles will open the Port Street entrance to the centre at 8.30am where customers are being requested to queue.
Joules will also be giving out goody bags to customers on the opening day, have live music in-store from the brand’s resident singer Richie P and will be offering a fantastic 15% off full price product in store from Wednesday 15th – Sunday 19th August.
Quality, Britishness and family values, along with an unwavering attention to detail, and drive to surprise and delight its customers have been central to the brand’s success and expansion.
Commenting about the opening, Gary Turnbull, Centre Director, Thistles said:
“We are delighted to be welcoming Joules to Thistles. The brand’s success and growth reflects its popularity. Joules will bring a strong product offering which is sure to be well received by shoppers seeking authenticity, innovation, quality and excellent customer service. This is another fantastic addition to the centre’s impressive retail proposition. We anticipate the Joules store opening event to be very popular and our advice is to arrive early on the 15th and secure your place.”
Joules Fast Facts
• Joules is an international brand, available in the UK, USA, Germany, France and other European markets
• Joules operates 123* stores in the UK and ROI across a range of location types, has a significant online business, and a well established wholesale business with 1,500 stockists worldwide including John Lewis, Next Label and Nordstrom
• Joules’ talented in-house print design team lovingly hand-draw all of the prints you see within its collections each season
• Joules is proud of its British heritage and still has strong roots in Market Harborough, the site of its first shop and head office – since day one
• Colin Porter became CEO in September 2015, with Tom Joule focusing on the creative side of the business in his capacity as Chief Brand Officer
• Joules won Fashion Retail Business of the Year (between £101m – £500m turnover) and Mainstream Brand of the Year at the Drapers Awards 2017. This was the second year in a row that it was awarded Mainstream Brand of the Year (also in 2016), and it also won Best British Fashion Retailer of the Year at the 2015 awards
• Joules received Mark of Excellence for The Best Fashion Retailer at the Retail Week Awards 2018